GCVideoNews1 (2)Tragedy has once again struck our small county. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of Gary and Nicole Davis who have lost a 23 month old child.  At 14:56 emergency crews were dispatched to 1888 Roberts road for a structure fire, at a home.  Sources told GCVideoNews that the mother heard a noise coming from the area of the bed rooms of their two children.  When she went to check, the room was on fire. She was able to get the three year old child, but could not get to the 23 month old child.  She ran to the neighbor’s house where her husband was, for help and to call 911, they had no phone.  The father ran back to the house and tried to save the child, but the fire was too intense and he could not get to him.  The fire is believed to have been started by an electric heater arcing, which sat in the hall between the bed rooms, but is still under investigation. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers tonight.