At 1623 this afternoon Gallatin County Fire Department, Glencoe Fire Department and Gallatin County EMS was dispatched to the 127 Hotel and Resturant for a room fire. The resturant and hotel is managed by Wayne and Charlott Adams. Amy Adams said when she walked by the room she saw smoke comming from the room, Evert Webster entered the room and tried to put the fire out with a extingusher. When Fire Fighters arrived they where able to quickly remove the burning furniture and no other damage was done to the surrounding rooms. The heat had gotten so hot in the room it had melted the fire alarm and light fixture over one of the sinks. The occupants of the room Mr and Miss Jim Kinman was staying in the room from Florida, while visiting their family. They reported some items and money was missing from the room and it is still under investigation.