Fire Fighters from Gallatin County Fire Department and Glencoe Fire Department were dispatched to a house fire this morning around 07:42.  The fire started from grease where the occupants were cooking breakfast.  The home at 580 Boone Trails belongs to Mr. Harry Hicks, 81, and his wife Helen Louise Hicks, 82.  Mr. Hicks thought he had the fire under control, but was unaware it  had spread through the roof trusses, through the stove fan vent.  Both Fire Departments done a excellent job containing the fire to the North end of the house. The video will be available once it is done rendering on you Tube.